Donnerstag, 8. April 2010

Let me (not) go

I want to drown in your pain,

now, not someday,


I do not wanna live,

because what´s the point if it is without you?


My heart is heavy as lead,

but it would only last from thee,


you have not ripped it out of my chest?

Do not you see it flow?


The rapids of blood

the flood as fire burns.


Time passes and you're still here,

torturing, murdering ...


Your words smash me to the ground,

I really exist here?


Here in my nightmare

 I do not wake up from?


I HATE YOU

please ... please finally let me go;


I do not love you anymore.

I want to never think of you again.


Never again yearn for you ...

disappear ...  

GET OUT.

Stay with me, shadow ...


how can I just live without you,

without that what it breaks me?

Keine Kommentare: